Neuroscience labs are increasingly using NWB to process and analyze data in their research and to store and share their data with collaborators and the public. Below is an incomplete list of labs that use NWB.
- Allen Brain Observatory, Allen Institute for Brain Science: studying vision across many recording modalities including simulation, calcium imaging, and electrophysiology
- György Buzsáki Lab, NYU: extracellular electrophysiology, hippocampus and spatial memory
- Edward Chang Lab, UCSF: ECoG, neurolinguistics
- Attila Losonczy Lab, Columbia: calcium imaging, hippocampus and spatial memory
- Mark Schnitzer Lab, Stanford: calcium imaging and extracellular electrophysiology
Ivan Soltesz Lab, Stanford: simulation, hippocampus and spatial memory
Other labs coming soon…