NWB is involved in several working groups to curate the core NWB standard, define ontologies, and integrate with other community standards and tools. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more or getting involved with one of these groups.
- NWB Working Group on hierarchical structures for intracellular electrophysiology (NWB extension)
- NWB Working Group on genotype representation
- NWB Working Group on spatial coordinates representation
- NWB Working Group on behavioral data
- INCF Working Group on standardization of a directory structure containing neurophysiology data
- INCF Electrophysiology Stimulation Ontology Working Group
- Working group on standardization of data/file formats for simulation outputs in computational neuroscience